Sunday, April 29, 2012

2011 Nebula Award Short Stories

I am still working my way through the Nebula nominees.  I went looking through my iPad apps and discovered that at some point in the past year, I had downloaded both God's War and Mechanique, so I should be able to get through most of the nominees for best novel.  Actually, I'd only need to track down Firebird to get all of them.  Nice.

A while back, Jesse, Tamahome, and I discussed the Nebula-nominated short stories that were available on audio, on an SFF Audio podcast.  I don't want to rehash everything I said on the podcast, but I will say that I hope the E. Lily Yu story "The Cartographer Wasps and the Anarchist Bees" wins the prize.  I had read that one in print previously to listening to the audio.  It is gorgeous.

A few useful links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.