Saturday, February 15, 2014

Library Books Valentine's Day Edition

After reading Nick Hornby, I decided it might be interesting to blog about the books I bring into my house.  I'm going to do two posts a month, roughly two weeks apart - the books I now own (through purchase, gift, or swap) and the books I bring home from the library.

I work as an academic librarian, so I have books at my fingertips every day.  I also have access to interlibrary loan.  My library piles can be extensive!  Some of the books I'm actively seeking out for various reasons, and others I just can't help but bring home with me.  So let's take a look at the year so far.







2 comments:

  1. I like it when bloggers do posts like these, I've found lots of interesting books this way. Looking forward to more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always get a lot of ideas from your posts too. :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.