Thursday, May 5, 2016

Books I Read in April 2016 (91-120)



(Pictured: 5-star titles from April)

91. Sidney Chambers and the Dangers of Temptation by James Runcie (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
92. The Fireman by Joe Hill (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
93. Wisteria: Poems from the Swamp Country by Kwame Dawes (SC poetry; my review)
94. Requiem by Kwame Dawes (SC poetry; my review)
95. Impossible Flying by Kwame Dawes (SC poetry; my review)
96. Midland: Poems by Kwame Dawes (SC poetry; my review)
97. Gomer's Song by Kwame Dawes (SC poetry; my review)
98. Poetry on the Comet ed. by Ed Madden (unpublished, SC poetry; my review)
99. A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel (library; my review)
100. Just Fall by Nina Sadowski (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
101. Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sidek (library for Library Management Book Group; my review)
102. The Book of Wanderings: A Mother-Daughter Pilgrimage by Kimberly Meyer (borrowed after author visit; my review)
103. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse (owned; my review)
104. Country of Marriage: Poems by Wendell Berry (library ebook; my review)
105. Bad Girlfriend: Poems by Debra McQueen (SC poetry; my review)
106. Central Station by Lavie Tidhar (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
107. This Poem is a House by Ken Sparling (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
108. The Keeper of Lost Causes (Department Q #1) by Jussi Adler-Olsen (owned; my review)
109. The Potbellied Virgin by Alicia Yanez Cossio (owned; my review)
110. Allegient (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth (owned eBook; my review)
111. The Front Seat Passenger by Pascal Garnier (interlibrary loan; my review)
112. The Atomic Weight of Love by Elizabeth J. Church (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
113. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande (interlibrary loan; my review)
114. Abide With Me by Elizabeth Strout (owned; my review)
115. A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab (audiobook; my review)
116. The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild (library from Booker shortlist; my review)
117. Gin and Gardenias: A Memoir of Desire, Love, and Loss: Poems by A. Scott Henderson (owned; my review)
118. The Miernik Dossier by Charles McCarry (library; my review)
119. Ark by Ed Madden (owned also SC poetry; my review)
120. One of Us is Sleeping by Josefine Klougart (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.