Thursday, June 2, 2016

Books I Read in May 2016 (121-143)

 
(Pictured: 5-star reads from May)

121. The Meursault Investigation by Kamel Daoud (library; my review)
122. Letters to Tiptree edited by Alexandra Pierce (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
123. The First Wife: A Tale of Polygamy by Paulina Chiziane (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
124. Human Acts by Han Kang (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
125. Ruby by Cynthia Bond (library; my review)
126. Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
127. The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth McKenzie (library; my review)
128. Daredevils by Shawn Vestal (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
129. The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston (public library; my review)
130. Hotels of North America by Rick Moody (public library; my review)
131. The Past by Tessa Hadley (interlibrary loan; my review)
132. When Hoopoes Go to Heaven by Gaile Parkin (library eBook; my review)
133. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (library; my review)
134. The Book of Phoenix by Nnedi Okorafor (public library; my review)
135. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (library; my review)
136. The Tears of Autumn by Charles McCarrry (interlibrary loan; my review)
137. The Sunlight Pilgrims by Jenni Fagan (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
138. Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger (library; my review)
139. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (eBook; my review)
140. You Can't Keep a Good Woman Down: Short Stories by Alice Walker (interlibrary loan; my review)
141. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi; Read by Sunil Malhotra (audiobook; my review)
142. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
143. The Door by Magda Szabo (library; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.