Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Read in October: Books 257 - 278 of 2017



Books pictured are 5-star reads for October 2017.

257. Hanna Who Fell from the Sky by Christopher Meades ** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
258. The Readymade Thief by Augustus Rose **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
259. In the Country We Love: My Family Divided **** (audiobook from Audible; my review)
260. Nobody Cries at Bingo by Dawn Dumont **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
261. Elmet by Fiona Mozley *** (personal copy; my review)
262. Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica **** (whodunitbymail book swap; my review)
263. Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf ***** (library book; my review)
264. Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado ***** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
265. Springtime: A Ghost Story by Michelle de Kretser **** (library book; my review)
266. Another Place You've Never Been by Rebecca Kauffman **** (library book; my review)
267. Before We Visit the Goddess by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni **** (book swap; my review)
268. Autumn by Karl Ove Knaussgard **** (library eBook; my review)
269. Sugar Town by Hazel Newlevant **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
270. Everything Here is Beautiful by Mira T. Lee **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
271. Hadriana in All My Dreams by Rene Depestre **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
272. Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions by Amy Stewart **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
273. The Sarah Book by Scott McClanahan ***** (personal copy; my review)
274. The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn **** (Goodreads giveaway; my review)
275. Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn ***** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
276. The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
277. Too Loud a Solitude by Bohumil Hrabal **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
278. Juventud by Vanessa Blakeslee ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)

Total books read: 21
Review copies: 7
Audiobooks: 4
eBooks: 7
Print books: 10

2017 Borders Reading Project: 5
Man Booker Prize list: 1
National Book Award List: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.